Aug 24, 2019
There are always special and unique ways to market yourself and your properties in commercial real estate brokerage. There are plenty of new tools and initiatives online and offline to get the message out regards your high-quality listings and your property opportunities. Most of the property enquiry that you get today...
Aug 24, 2019
Here then is today's podcast and three different ways you can approach your property market, and ultimately boost your real estate business in commercial property. The sections of the program are:
Aug 20, 2019
One of the challenges for many brokers and agents is in finding new business consistently over time. Perhaps less than 10% of agents get the matter sorted quickly and effectively. The other 90% take the long and hard road to growing market share.
Interesting isn't it? Over time, consistency always wins through,...
Aug 18, 2019
When you look into your commercial real estate territory or sales zone, there are opportunities to tap into. That is where systems will help you get results over time.
In today's podcast, we cover the systems behind sales and listing activity in commercial property. The parts of the program are:
Aug 16, 2019
There are different ways to approach commercial real estate today, however, the important thing is that you have a system of approach that you use personally.
Why is this so important? Systems drive habits, and habits drive results. There is no better way to achieve significant success in brokerage today. Look deeply...