Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode

Commercial Real Estate Broker and Agent Training and Coaching Worldwide by John Highman.  This podcast covers Sales, Leasing, and Property Management skills and topics in Office, Industrial, and Retail Properties Globally.  You can also get more resources at our main website at 

You can also subscribe to our Courses right here (it's free).

Aug 20, 2019

One of the challenges for many brokers and agents is in finding new business consistently over time.  Perhaps less than 10% of agents get the matter sorted quickly and effectively.  The other 90% take the long and hard road to growing market share. 

Interesting isn't it? Over time, consistency always wins through, although there is a message to be learned here about new business.  It is simply this:

'A planned approach to your business day will give you more traction and opportunities than anything else.  Take consistent action and refine those actions'. - John Highman

So, the message here is simple to say, and difficult to implement, although that doesn't have to be the case.  If you want to generate more new business, then do so by shifting your habits in your working week. 

computer on desk

Where do you start?  Dump the old habits and create new ones.  It is a personal focus and skill.  Are you up to the process of personal change?

In today's podcast, I talk about four ways you can do that. The topics are:

  • The four main prospecting roadblocks and how to fix them
  • A simple guide to online marketing for brokers and agents today
  • Some proven and critical client contact systems that you can use in your business
  • How to identify the important clients to serve in your real estate business and where to find them.

You can also get plenty of other tips about commercial real estate market share at our website here.